Alcatel Mobile Phones
|File:Alcatel Onetouch logo.png|
Alcatel Mobile Phones is a brand of mobile handset. It was established in 2004 as a joint venture between Alcatel-Lucent of France (45%) and TCL Communication of China (55%). In 2005 the joint venture was dissolved and TCL acquired Alcatel's 45 percent share. Since then Alcatel Mobile Phones is a wholly owned subsidiary group of TCL.
TCL Mobile Limited (former name: T&A Mobile Phones Limited) is a member of TCL Communication listed on Hong Kong Stock Exchange (HKSE: 2618) which was established in August 2004 by TCL Communication and Alcatel.
TCL Mobile Limited manages three business units: Alcatel Mobile Phones, TCL Mobile Phones and Brand Design Lab. Alcatel-Lucent later sold its shares in TCL and is no longer related to the Alcatel Mobile Phones brand.
The first phone ever produced by Alcatel was the Alcatel OT Easy HF. It was released in 1998 with a stand-by's battery life up to 140 hours.
- Alcatel OneTouch A392G
- Alcatel One Touch 501
- Alcatel One Touch 980
- Alcatel One Touch 990
- Alcatel One Touch X020
- Alcatel One Touch Fierce
- Alcatel One Touch Fierce 2
- Alcatel One Touch Idol 3
- Alcatel OneTouch Watch
- "TCL Company Profile".<templatestyles src="Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css"></templatestyles>
- "http://english.caijing.com.cn/2005-05-30/100043203.html". External link in
- "ALCATEL ONE TOUCH Wins 2 iF Design Awards". Retrieved 1 December 2014.<templatestyles src="Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css"></templatestyles>
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Alcatel mobile phones.|
- Official website (English)
- TCL Communication Technology Holdings Limited (TCL Communication) site
- Press release about TCL-Alcatel Joint Venture
- Alcatel OT Easy HF
|This product or company article is a stub. You can help Infogalactic by expanding it.|