Aylesbury Canal Society
The Aylesbury Canal Society is a waterway society on the Grand Union Canal, Buckinghamshire, England. The society was launched in 1971 to promote the use of the Aylesbury Arm, and to run moorings leased from British Waterways.
Aylesbury Basin was sold by British Waterways to Aylesbury Vale District Council in 2007. However, Aylesbury Canal Society hold the lease until 2018.
- Official Website
- British Waterways' leisure website "Waterscape": listing for Aylesbury Canal Society
- Aylesbury Vale District Council, acquisition of Aylesbury Canal Society moorings
- Council received a £4.3 million grant from Department for Communities and Local Government to fund canal basin development
- Visit Buckinghamshire website: listing for Aylesbury Canal Society
- A Journey down the Aylesbury Arm - photo website
|This United Kingdom canal-related article is a stub. You can help Infogalactic by expanding it.|
|This article related to water transport is a stub. You can help Infogalactic by expanding it.|