From Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
Botticelli may refer to:
- Sandro Botticelli, an Italian painter of the Early Renaissance
- Michael Botticelli (politician), Deputy Director-nominee for the Office of National Drug Control Policy
- Michael Botticelli (figure skater), an American figure skater
- Botticelli (game), a guessing game about famous people
- Botticelli (play), a one-act play by Terrence McNally
- Botticelli (crater), a crater on the planet Mercury
- Botticelli's Venus, a painting by Sandro Botticelli
- The Botticellis, an American surf pop band founded in 2003
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Botticelli.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.