|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Christianity.|
Christianity is an Abrahamic, monotheistic religion based on the life and oral teachings of Jesus of Nazareth as presented in the New Testament. Christianity is the world's largest religion, with nearly 2.4 billion adherents, known as Christians.
Most articles about Christian people, churches, organizations, and so on are organized under the respective communion or tradition in Category:Christian denominations or geographically within Category:Christianity by region.
Articles applicable to the Judeo-Christian tradition should be categorized under Category:Judeo-Christian topics, while those applicable to any religion which worships the God of Abraham should be categorized under Category:Abrahamic religions.
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.
- ► Christian apologetics (1 C, 28 P)
- ► Christian buildings (3 C, 11 P)
- ► Christianity-related controversies (6 C, 48 P)
- ► Christian denominational families (7 C, 1 P)
- ► Christian movements (11 C, 41 P)
- ► Christian texts (5 C, 3 P)
Pages in category "Christianity"
The following 3 pages are in this category, out of 3 total.