- Category:Politics > Form of government > Socialism > Communism
- Category:Politics > Political ideologies > Communism
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Communism.|
The terms communism or communist can refer to several related things:
- The sociopolitical movement that aims for a classless and stateless society.
- The economic system which intends controlled economy by government.
- The political ideology which sometimes has resulted in totalitarianism by oligarchy led by one-party.
Non-Marxist forms of communism also exist, for example Christian communism.
This category has the following 22 subcategories, out of 22 total.
- ► Decommunization (21 P)
- ► Eastern Bloc (2 C, 84 P)
- ► Left communism (1 C, 18 P)
- ► National Bolshevism (14 P)
- ► Popular fronts (37 P)
- ► Right Opposition (1 C, 23 P)
- ► Stalinism (4 C, 13 P)
- ► Trotskyism (2 C, 16 P)
- ► Writers about communism (1 C, 7 P)
Pages in category "Communism"
The following 138 pages are in this category, out of 138 total.
- Christian communism
- Collective leadership
- Collective leadership in the Soviet Union
- Commodity form theory
- Common ownership
- Communism in 20 years
- Communist front
- Communist International
- Communist Party of Great Britain (Marxist–Leninist)
- Communist society
- Communist state
- Communist terrorism
- Community ownership
- Conspiracy of the Equals
- Council communism
- Crimes against humanity under Communist regimes
- Criticism of communism
- Criticisms of communist party rule
- Scientific communism
- Scientific Outlook on Development
- Seventh Guerrilla Conference of the FARC-EP
- Shortage economy
- Socialism in One Country
- Socialism with Chinese characteristics
- Socialist heraldry
- Socialist Orders of Merit
- Socialist patriotism
- Socialist realism
- Soviet (council)
- Soviet socialist patriotism
- 1971 JVP Insurrection
Media in category "Communism"
This category contains only the following file.