Category:Educational institutions established in 1864
From Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
|Century:||4th BC | 3rd BC | 2nd BC | 1st BC | 0 | 1st | 2nd | 3rd | 4th | 5th | 6th | 7th | 8th | 9th | 10th | 11th | 12th | 13th | 14th | 15th | 16th | 17th | 18th | 19th | 20th | 21st|
|19th century:||1800s | 10s | 20s | 30s | 40s | 50s | 60s | 70s | 80s | 90s | 1900s|
|1860s:||1860 | 1861 | 1862 | 1863 | 1864 | 1865 | 1866 | 1867 | 1868 | 1869 | 1870|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Educational institutions established in 1864.|
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► University of Denver (2 C, 16 P)
Pages in category "Educational institutions established in 1864"
The following 39 pages are in this category, out of 39 total.
- St. Catherine's High School (Racine, Wisconsin)
- St. James' School (Kolkata)
- St. Joseph's College School
- University of St. Joseph's College
- St. Louis College of Pharmacy
- St. Louis School, Hong Kong
- St. Mary's School, Mumbai
- Saint Sava National College
- Summer Fields School
- Suor Orsola Benincasa University of Naples
- Swarthmore College