|Human migration is included in the JEL classification codes as JEL: F22|
Human migration denotes any movement of groups of people from one locality to another, rather than of individual wanderers.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Human migration.|
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
Pages in category "Human migration"
The following 113 pages are in this category, out of 113 total.
- Ice bridge
- Illegal emigration
- Illegal immigration
- Immigrant language
- Immigration Restriction League
- Immigration to Colombia
- Indefinite leave to remain
- Genetic history of indigenous peoples of the Americas
- Indo-European migrations
- Indo-Trinidadian and Tobagonian
- Indochina refugee crisis
- Intercultural Garden
- International Catholic Migration Commission
- Internationalism (politics)