||Pages in this category should be moved to subcategories where applicable.
This category may require frequent maintenance to avoid becoming too large. It should directly contain very few, if any, pages and should mainly contain subcategories.
The Commonwealth of Kentucky, the "Bluegrass State", is a state located in the Southern United States, although it is sometimes included, geographically, in the Midwest. Originally a part of the Commonwealth of Virginia, in 1792 it became the 15th state to join the Union. Kentucky is the 37th largest state in terms of land area, and ranks 26th in population.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Kentucky.|
This category has the following 18 subcategories, out of 18 total.
- ► Buildings and structures in Kentucky (16 C, 7 P)
- ► Images of Kentucky (2 C, 2 F)
- ► Military in Kentucky (1 C, 4 P)
- ► Sports in Kentucky (4 C, 1 P)
- ► Transportation in Kentucky (2 C, 10 P)
- ► Kentucky templates (1 C, 1 P)
Pages in category "Kentucky"
The following 5 pages are in this category, out of 5 total.
Media in category "Kentucky"
This category contains only the following file.
- Shakertown Trustees Ho...