Category:Treaties extended to Réunion
Treaties explicitly extended by France to Réunion (1665–). (Note that France's treaty practice as to its dependent territories has been inconsistent over time, and that France may consider some treaties that it has ratified to be applicable to Réunion despite the fact that it has not explicitly declared it to be so.)
Pages in category "Treaties extended to Réunion"
The following 44 pages are in this category, out of 44 total.
- Patent Cooperation Treaty
- Protocol for Limiting and Regulating the Cultivation of the Poppy Plant, the Production of, International and Wholesale Trade in, and Use of Opium
- Protection of Wages Convention, 1949
- Protocol Bringing under International Control Drugs outside the Scope of the Convention of 13 July 1931 for Limiting the Manufacture and Regulating the Distribution of Narcotic Drugs
- Convention on Psychotropic Substances