Category:Treaties of Angola
|← People's Republic of Angola|
Treaties concluded or ratified by Angola. Where appropriate, articles should be placed in the subcategories. This category may contain articles about treaties concluded or ratified by Angola since 29/30 September 1992, which is the date on which democratic elections were held and the People's Republic of Angola came to an end.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Peace treaties of Angola (2 P)
Pages in category "Treaties of Angola"
The following 48 pages are in this category, out of 48 total.
- Cape Town Treaty
- Cartagena Protocol on Biosafety
- Chemical Weapons Convention
- Optional Protocol on the Involvement of Children in Armed Conflict
- Comprehensive Nuclear-Test-Ban Treaty
- Constitutive Act of the African Union
- Convention on the Conservation of Migratory Species of Wild Animals
- Convention on the Protection and Promotion of the Diversity of Cultural Expressions
- United Nations Convention against Corruption
- Cotonou Agreement