Category:Treaties of Ba'athist Iraq
From Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
|← Iraqi Republic (1958–68)||Republic of Iraq →|
Treaties concluded or ratified by Ba'athist Iraq (1968–2003). Unless denounced, a treaty ratified by Ba'athist Iraq remains in force for Iraq.
Pages in category "Treaties of Ba'athist Iraq"
The following 57 pages are in this category, out of 57 total.
- Safety and Health in Construction Convention, 1988
- Convention for the Suppression of Unlawful Acts against the Safety of Civil Aviation
- Seabed Arms Control Treaty
- Seafarers' Annual Leave with Pay Convention, 1976
- Seafarers' Identity Documents Convention, 1958
- Single Convention on Narcotic Drugs
- Protocol amending the Single Convention on Narcotic Drugs
- SOLAS Convention
- Warsaw Convention
- WIPO Convention
- Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Discrimination Against Women
- Workers' Representatives Convention, 1971
- Working Conditions (Hotels and Restaurants) Convention, 1991
- Working Environment (Air Pollution, Noise and Vibration) Convention, 1977
- Worst Forms of Child Labour Convention