Category:Treaties of Iraq
|← Ba'athist Iraq|
Treaties concluded or ratified by Iraq. Where appropriate, articles should be placed in the subcategories. This category may contain articles about treaties concluded or ratified by Iraq since 21 April 2003, which is the date on which Saddam Hussein and the Ba'ath Party were deposed from power.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Treaties of Iraq"
The following 32 pages are in this category, out of 32 total.
- Cartagena Protocol on Biosafety
- Convention on Certain Conventional Weapons
- Chemical Weapons Convention
- Optional Protocol on the Involvement of Children in Armed Conflict
- Comprehensive Nuclear-Test-Ban Treaty
- Convention on Cluster Munitions
- Convention on the Protection and Promotion of the Diversity of Cultural Expressions
- United Nations Convention against Corruption