Category:Treaties of the People's Republic of Angola
From Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
|← Portuguese Angola||Republic of Angola →|
Treaties concluded or ratified by the People's Republic of Angola (1975–92). Unless denounced, treaties ratified by the People's Republic of Angola remain in force for Angola.
Pages in category "Treaties of the People's Republic of Angola"
The following 51 pages are in this category, out of 51 total.
- Weekly Rest (Commerce and Offices) Convention, 1957
- Weekly Rest (Industry) Convention, 1921
- WIPO Convention
- Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Discrimination Against Women
- Workmen's Compensation (Accidents) Convention, 1925
- Workmen's Compensation (Agriculture) Convention, 1921
- Workmen's Compensation (Occupational Diseases) Convention, 1925