|Cirencester College's logo|
|Type||Sixth Form College|
|Students||8500 (1500 Full Time, 7000 Part Time)|
|Location||Cirencester, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom|
Cirencester College is a sixth form with its main campus situated on the outskirts of Cirencester, Gloucestershire. Cirencester College gained its Sixth Form status in November 2011, twenty years after the college first opened. The college also has premises at The Castle, Cecily Hill, Cirencester and in Tetbury at the Titbury centre. A number of other venues are used for part-time courses. Cirencester College was awarded Outstanding status in all 5 categories by Ofsted in 2007, as well as the prestigious Beacon status, awarded in 2004.
Established in 1991 the college provides a range of academic, vocational, recreational and skills-related courses to students from Gloucestershire and North Wiltshire. Nigel Robbins OBE, retired at the end of 2010 after being in charge of the college since its establishment. Kim Clifford was appointed as Principal from January 2011. The college has around 1800 full-time students - mainly 16-19 - and some 7000 part-time.
- News article on Cirencester College's website. Published: 19 April 2010
- News Page From Cirencester College. Published: 24 November 2011
- Inspection report from Ofsted. Published: 21 June 2007
- News Article from the College's official website. Published: 13 July 2010
- Report from This Is Gloucestershire. Published: 10 April 2010
- About The College Official Page. Published: 3 January 2012
Lua error in Module:Coordinates at line 668: callParserFunction: function "#coordinates" was not found.
|This United Kingdom university, college or other education institution article is a stub. You can help Infogalactic by expanding it.|