From Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
|Look up Erebus in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Erebus is the Greek god of darkness as well as a region of the Greek underworld.
Erebus may also refer to:
- Erebus (crater), a crater on Mars named after the ship
- Erebus (moth), a genus of noctuid moths
- HMS Erebus, five ships of the Royal Navy, most famously:
- HMS Erebus (1826), a part of Franklin's failed expedition to find the Northwest Passage
- Mount Erebus, an Antarctic volcano named after the ship
- Mount Erebus disaster, a DC-10 crash on the mountain in 1979
- Erebus: The Aftermath, a New Zealand television miniseries about the accident
- Erebus: Operation Overdue, a New Zealand documentary about the disaster
- Erebus haunted attraction, located in Pontiac, Michigan, United States
- Erebus Motorsport, an Australian motor racing team
- "Erebus", a 2004 song by The Amenta, from the album Occasus
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Erebus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.