From Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
|Look up Glengarry in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A Glengarry is a boat-shaped cap without a peak made of thick-milled woollen material.
Glengarry may also refer to any of the following:
- Glengarry, New South Wales, an opal mining field.
- Glengarry, Tasmania
- Glengarry, Victoria, a town in Australia
- Glengarry (Campus of The Scots College), Sydney, Australia
- Glengarry (Edmonton), a residential neighbourhood in Edmonton, Canada
- Nova Scotia
- Glengarry (electoral district), a former federal electoral district represented in the Canadian House of Commons
- Glengarry County, Ontario, a historic county in the Canadian province of Ontario
- Glengarry—Prescott—Russell, a federal and provincial electoral district in Ontario, Canada
- Glengarry and Stormont, a former federal electoral district represented in the Canadian House of Commons
- North Glengarry, Ontario, a township in eastern Ontario, Canada
- South Glengarry, Ontario, a township in eastern Ontario, Canada
- Stormont, Dundas and Glengarry United Counties, Ontario, a census division of the Canadian province of Ontario
- Stormont—Dundas—South Glengarry, a federal and provincial electoral district in Ontario, Canada
In New Zealand
In the United Kingdom
- A valley in the Scottish Highlands: see Invergarry
- Glengarry Shinty Club, a shinty team from Glengarry, Inverness-shire, Scotland
- The Stormont, Dundas and Glengarry Highlanders, a reserve infantry regiment of the Canadian Forces
- Glengarry Bhoys, a Celtic fusion band from Canada
- Clan MacDonnell of Glengarry, a Scottish clan
- Alexander Ranaldson MacDonell of Glengarry (1771-1828), 15th chief of Clan MacDonell of Glengarry
- Glengarry Glen Ross, a 1984 Pulitzer Prize and Tony-winning play by David Mamet
- Glengarry Glen Ross (film), a 1992 film based on the play
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Glengarry.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.