God's Learning Channel
God's Learning Channel (or GLC) is a Christian television network which is based in the Southwestern United States. It describes itself as Christian television teaching the biblical roots of the Christian faith.
The network was founded in 1982 by Al and Tommie Cooper with its first full-powered station based in Roswell, New Mexico. It is now produced in Midland, Texas by Prime Time Christian Broadcasting with KMLM-DT serving as the flagship station. The network is available on terrestrial broadcast television and cable TV systems. The network has five full power stations and several low-power TV stations; it is also broadcast free-to-air as part of the Glorystar package, as a free-to-air channel on the Galaxy 19 satellite for other direct-to-home broadcast dishes, and is available as streaming video over the Internet as well as on Roku devices.
The network offers 24-hour programming, in English, Spanish, & French.
GLC focuses on several general topics:
- Bridging the gap between Christians and their Hebraic heritage.
- Standing against replacement theology by proving through scripture that Christians do not replace the Jews as the Chosen people, but are rather grafted into the promises given to their father Abraham.
- Abilene, Texas – KPCB-DT 17
- Amarillo, Texas – KPTF-DT 18
- Lubbock, Texas – KPTB-DT 16
- Midland-Odessa, Texas – KMLM-DT 42
- Roswell, New Mexico – KRPV-DT 27
- AMC-4 C-Band (no longer carried)
- Galaxy 25 Ku-Band
- APR-1 C-Band (no longer carried)
- EutelSat W2 Ku-Band (no longer carried)