|File:Recuerdo 107.5 logo.jpg|
|City of license||Hanford, California|
|Broadcast area||Fresno area|
|Branding||Recuerdo 10 Seguiditas|
|Format||Spanish Adult Hits|
|Audience share||0.7, #29 (Fa'07, R&R)|
|Transmitter coordinates||Lua error in Module:Coordinates at line 668: callParserFunction: function "#coordinates" was not found.|
|Former callsigns||KMMA (1991-1991)
(Univision Radio License Corporation)
KRDA (107.5 FM) is a radio station broadcasting a Spanish adult hits format. Licensed to Hanford, California, USA, the station serves the Fresno area. The station is currently owned by Univision Radio License Corporation.
The station went on the air as KMMA on 1991-04-22. On 1991-10-07, the station changed its call sign to KCML, on 1993-02-22 to KMPH-FM, on 2005-04-04 to KVBE, and on 2006-01-31 to the current KRDA,
References in pop culture
In an episode of second season of The Mary Tyler Moore Show, news producer Lou Grant makes a reference to another TV station in the Minneapolis market in the latter half of the show, using the call letters KRDA. He asked character Mary Richards to phone their station manager for information on a particular story.
In S.W.A.T. (TV series) Any Second Now (Season 2, Episode 22), aired March 13, 1976, KRDA was the station name that was broken into by The New Patriots terrorist group and the staff held hostage for the release of the group's leader.
- "Fresno Market Ratings". Radio and Records.<templatestyles src="Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css"></templatestyles>
- "KRDA Facility Record". United States Federal Communications Commission, audio division.<templatestyles src="Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css"></templatestyles>
- "KRDA Call Sign History". United States Federal Communications Commission, audio division.<templatestyles src="Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css"></templatestyles>
- KRDA website
- Query the FCC's FM station database for KRDA
- Radio-Locator information on KRDA
- Query Nielsen Audio's FM station database for KRDA
|This article about a radio station in California is a stub. You can help Infogalactic by expanding it.|