"Gay Rights" is what homosexual activists call their demands and agenda. The phrase "gay rights" or "LGBT rights" is used to assert that they are entitled to make whatever laws they choose regardless of social harm or democratic opinion, and to trample on the rights of everybody else.
For example, LGBT activists habitually refer to their demands such as legal pedophilia, adoption of children by homosexuals or commercial surrogacy as "rights". Actually these demands violate the rights of the children and the charities or agencies that are involved in the adoption process.
In recent times, the Western LGBT movement has adopted the slogan "Gay rights are human rights" in an attempt to persuade the public that there is no difference. In fact they are very different. The true original Universal Declaration of Human Rights makes no allusion to homosexuality and grants no particular rights to homosexuals, not even the legality of homosexual acts in private.
- International Lesbian and Gay Association
- Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual: Law at DMOZ
- Amnesty International USA: LGBT legal status around the world — interactive map
- GayLawNet: Laws — information by country
- International Gay and Lesbian Human Rights Commission
- Resource links — for researching legal information
- International Commission of Jurists, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and Justice - A Comparative Law Casebook
- United Nations Human Rights Council, Discriminatory laws and practices and acts of violence against individuals based on their sexual orientation and gender identity, an annual report
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to LGBT rights by country or territory.|