|First issue||September 6, 2005|
|Company||Condé Nast Publications|
Men's Vogue was a monthly men's magazine that covered fashion, design, art, culture, sports and technology. On October 30, 2008 Condé Nast announced that they intended to fold the magazine into Vogue proper as a bi-annual subscriber's supplement. However, the magazine has ceased to be published since its original folding date.
The magazine featured a profile of George Clooney in its inaugural issue. Since then, athletes like Roger Federer and Tiger Woods, actors like Denzel Washington and Viggo Mortensen, and political figures like Tony Blair and Barack Obama have been featured on the cover. The magazine received praise for its December 2007 issue, with Will Smith on the cover, for celebrating African-American men.
The magazine featured celebrities, athletes, powerbrokers, and lesser known men of style. Areas covered included art and architecture, travel and food, politics and finance, books and sports, custom tailoring and fine watches, and other topics. The magazine added a tag line below its logo in November 2008 (its final issue), "Style is how you live."
The magazine presented a yearly list of its chosen American visionaries. Recipients of the 2007 recognition included Ralph Lauren, actor Owen Wilson and director Wes Anderson. It also featured profiles in each issue of everyday stylish and successful men in its Life Studies section.
In addition to the American edition, international versions of Men's Vogue include:
Vogue Hommes International in France (launched in 1985, published bi-annually in Fall/Winter and Spring/Summer issues)
L'Uomo Vogue in Italy (Launched in September 1967). This edition is the first "Men's Vogue" published by Condé Nast . It is monthly published.
Vogue Hommes Japan (launched in September 2008, defunct as of 2012 and relaunched as GQ Style in 2013``)
Vogue Hombre in Mexico (bi-annual issues/supplements in November and June)
Vogue Men Turkiye (launched June 2012)
Vogue Man in India (launched in May 2008, defunct and relaunched as GQ India)
Men's Vogue China (launched in April 2008, defunct as of 2012)
Vogue Homem in Brazil (launched in May 2006, defunct as of 2011 and relaunched as GQ Brazil)
- – "George Clooney: Here Comes Trouble"
- – "Roger Federer is Courting History"
- – "Inside Tiger Woods's Private World"
- – "Denzel Washington's Killer Instincts"
- – "Viggo Mortensen, The Great Dane"
- – "Tony Blair's Exit Interview"
- – "Barack Obama's Path to Power"
- "Diversity and ''Men's Vogue''". Huffington Post. November 16, 2007. Retrieved November 29, 2011.<templatestyles src="Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css"></templatestyles>
- – "Will Smith Saves Humanity One Movie at a Time"
- – "13 American Visionaries"
- – "How Ralph Lauren came to have the world's greatest car collection"
- – "Owen and Wes: The Wonder Boys"
- – "Life Studies in Men's Vogue"