From Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
|Look up mezzanine in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A mezzanine is an intermediate floor between main floors of a building.
Mezzanine may also refer to:
- Mezzanine (album), a 1998 album by Massive Attack
- The Mezzanine, a 1988 novel by Nicholson Baker
- Mezzanine capital, a form of unsecured company financing; also "mezzanine fund": a fund combining bonds or debt-like instruments with stocks or equity
- Mezzanine board, or daughterboard, an extension of a motherboard
- Advanced Mezzanine Card, a specification of printed circuit boards
- PCI Mezzanine Card, a specification of printed circuit boards with a PCI bus
- Mezzanine assets, digital assets created in an intermediate step, especially in the video and broadcast industry
- Mezzanine, in technology, can refer to a thin sheet of plastic insulating different parts of circuitry from each other in cramped environments, such as laptop interiors
- Mezzanine (CMS), a content management system
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mezzanine.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.