|Manufacturer||Microsoft (branded as Nokia)|
|Compatible networks||GSM 900 / 1800|
|First released||September 2014|
|Dimensions||106.0 mm (4.17 in)
45.5 mm (1.79 in)
13.9 mm (0.55 in)
|Weight||67.9 g (2.40 oz)|
|Operating system||Nokia Series 30+|
|Removable storage||up 32 GB microSDHC|
|Battery||1020 mAh Li-Ion
Micro-B USB charger
|Display||1.8" LCD, 128x160
pixels (114 ppi)
|Sound||3.5mm AV jack, speaker|
|Connectivity||USB 2.0 micro-B,
Nokia 130 Dual
Nokia 130 and Nokia 130 Dual Sim are entry-level mobile phones from Microsoft branded as Nokia. The 130 supports one Mini-SIM card and 130 Dual Sim supports two Mini-SIM cards. The cost will be equivalent of 19 Euros when bought unlocked and SIM-free its available colors are red, black, and white depending on region and market.
Nokia 130 runs on an updated Series 30+ UI. The phone comes pre-loaded with various apps, games, and audio/video playback support. The audio player supports MP3, WAV, AAC files. The video player supports MP4 (H.263) files.
- Standby time up to 864 hours (36 days) for Nokia 130, and 624 hours (26 days) for Nokia 130 Dual Sim.
- Talk time up to 13 hours (0.54 days).
- Video playback time up to 16 hours (0.67 days).
- Music playback time up to 46 hours (1.92 days).
- Nokia 130, gsmarena.com
- Nokia 130 Dual, youtube.com
- What is Nokia Bluetooth SLAM and how do you use it?