|Manufacturer||Microsoft (Branded as Nokia)|
|Series||Nokia 3-digit series|
|Successor||Nokia 105 Dual SIM (2015)|
|Dimensions||116 mm x 50 mm x 12.9 mm|
|Operating system||Series 30+|
|Memory||8 MB RAM|
|Removable storage||Up to 32 GB MicroSD|
|Data inputs||Numeric keypad|
|Display||262K color, 320 x 240, LCD transmissive|
|Rear camera||VGA camera, fixed focus, 2x digital zoom|
|Connectivity||GSM, EGPRS, EDGE|
Opera Mini (Wap 2.0, XHTML)
|Development status||In production, on sale|
Nokia 215 has a VGA camera, speakerphone, multimedia playback, MMS messaging, web browser and e-mail client. It also has Facebook and Twitter apps, as well as the Opera Mini web browser, and also features Microsoft services such as built in Bing and MSN Weather. Battery talk time is up to 20 hours. Stand by time is 29 days. Its dimensions are 116 x 50 x 12.9 mm, and it uses 2G network infrastructure, and is activated through a mini-SIM. The phone allows up to 1000 contacts to be stored in its address book.
Nokia 215 was released to consumers in the first quarter of 2015 in the Middle East, Africa, Asia, and Europe.
- "Nokia 215 Specifications". Microsoft. 2015. Retrieved 2015-07-23.<templatestyles src="Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css"></templatestyles>
- Nokia 130 dual-sim dumbphone is super cheap but still offers access to Microsoft cloud services; pocket-lint.com; August 11, 2014.
- Microsoft Devices Group announces ultra-affordable mobile phone with music and video player for 19 euros; microsoft.com; August 11, 2014.
- "Meet Nokia 215: our most affordable Internet-ready entry-level phone yet". Retrieved January 5, 2015.<templatestyles src="Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css"></templatestyles>
- "Nokia 215 Specifications". Retrieved January 6, 2015.<templatestyles src="Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css"></templatestyles>
- "Microsoft Tells Us What We Can Do With The New $29 Nokia 215". Retrieved January 5, 2015.<templatestyles src="Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css"></templatestyles>
|This product article is a stub. You can help Infogalactic by expanding it.|