Nokia Series 30+ (abbreviated as either Series 30+ or S30+) is a software platform and application user interface from MediaTek, licensed by HMD global for its Nokia-branded mobile devices. It is not related to Nokia's own but older S30 or S40 platforms, and unlike S40, S30 and S30+ does not support J2ME applications, though S30+ is capable of running built-in applications such as the Opera Mini browser, Bing Search, MSN Weather and Skype's GroupMe chat.
List of devices
Made by Nokia:
- Nokia 108 released in 2013 is a Series 30+ based device with support for camera, video and Bluetooth technology.
- Nokia 220 was released in 2014 with 2.4 inch display and having Nokia Xpress browser and GPRS data connection (2.5G).
- Nokia 225, released in 2014, is similar to the 220 but has a larger 2.8 inch display.
Made by Microsoft:
- Nokia 130 is a smaller device with a 1.8 inch display, also released in 2014.
- Nokia 215 was announced in January 2015. Like the 220, the 215 has a 2.4" display, has GPRS – EDGE connectivity and only has a VGA camera.
- Nokia 105 is a device announced in June 2015, it notably had increased storage and could store over 2.000 contacts and last 35 days on standby, and is advertised as a "back up telephone" for smartphone users.
- Nokia 222 is a device announced in August 2015. The differentiation from its predecessors is that it comes with Skype's GroupMe application preinstalled.
- Nokia 230 launched in November 2015. This device features front facing and main camera both with LED flash.
Made by HMD global:
- To be announced
Maximum accepted video resolution is 854x480.
- Accepted video formats: AVI, MP4, 3GP, 3G2
- Accepted video codecs: DivX 4, DivX 5, XviD, H.263
- Accepted audio formats: MP3, WAV (PCM and ADPCM variants only), AAC, AAC+, eAAC+, AMR-NB, MIDI
- Accepted photo formats: JPEG, GIF, PNG
- Microsoft selling feature phone business to FIH Mobile Ltd. and HMD Global, Oy
- Nokia 130 Specification
- Nokia 215 and 215 dual sim
- R., Rahul (8 June 2015). "Microsoft's new Nokia 105: Why the $20 Nokia Series 30+ feature phone is a must buy in the smartphone era". International Business Times – United Kingdom.<templatestyles src="Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css"></templatestyles>
- Pratap, Ketan (25 August 2015). "Nokia 222 and Nokia 222 Dual SIM Feature Phones Launched". NDTV - Gadgets.<templatestyles src="Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css"></templatestyles>
- "Microsoft Unveils Budget-Friendly Selfie Smartphone 'Nokia 230'". KDramaStars. 2015-11-29. Retrieved 2015-11-30.<templatestyles src="Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css"></templatestyles>
|This article about wireless technology is a stub. You can help Infogalactic by expanding it.|