From Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
|Norse name||Papey Litla|
|Meaning of name||Little island of the papar (priests)|
Papa Little shown within Shetland
|OS grid reference|
|Area rank||102 |
|Highest elevation||North Ward 82 m|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
|Council area||Shetland Islands|
- Area and population ranks: there are c. 300 islands >20ha in extent and 93 permanently inhabited islands were listed in the 2011 census.
- National Records of Scotland (15 August 2013) (pdf) Statistical Bulletin: 2011 Census: First Results on Population and Household Estimates for Scotland - Release 1C (Part Two). "Appendix 2: Population and households on Scotland’s inhabited islands". Retrieved 17 August 2013.
- Haswell-Smith, Hamish (2004) The Scottish Islands. Edinburgh. Canongate.
- Ordnance Survey. Get-a-map (Map). 1:25,000. Leisure. Ordinance Survey. Retrieved 21 August 2013.<templatestyles src="Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css"></templatestyles>[dead link]
- "Overview of Papa Little". Gazetteer for Scotland. Retrieved 2007-11-11.<templatestyles src="Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css"></templatestyles>
Lua error in Module:Coordinates at line 668: callParserFunction: function "#coordinates" was not found.
|This Shetland location article is a stub. You can help Infogalactic by expanding it.|