From Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
|Look up polity in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Polity is a general term that refers to political organization of a group.
Polity may also refer to:
- Ecclesiastical polity, the system of church governance
- Polity (publisher), a UK-based social sciences and humanities publisher
- Polity data series, a research project in political science
- Student Polity Association Inc., or Polity, the defunct student government at Stony Brook University
- The Polity, the setting for several series of science-fiction novels written by Neal Asher
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Polity.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.