|IATA: none – ICAO: none|
|Operator||Royal Air Force|
|Elevation AMSL||85 ft / 26 m|
|Coordinates||Lua error in Module:Coordinates at line 668: callParserFunction: function "#coordinates" was not found.|
RAF Caistor is a former Royal Air Force Relief Landing Ground located 6.2 miles (10.0 km) south east of Brigg, Lincolnshire and 9.1 miles (14.6 km) north west of Binbrook, Lincolnshire, England, the site is now used for farming.
Second World War
- No. 1 Air Armament School.
- No. 15 (P) AFU.
- No. 17 Service Flying Training School.
- No. 53 Operational Training Unit RAF.
- No. 93 Maintenance Unit RAF.
- No. 233 Maintenance Unit RAF.
- RAF College SFTS.
The site has now returned to agricultural use, and little remains of the military facilities.
- Jefford, C.G, MBE,BA ,RAF (Retd). RAF Squadrons, a Comprehensive Record of the Movement and Equipment of all RAF Squadrons and their Antecedents since 1912. Shrewsbury, Shropshire, UK: Airlife Publishing, 1988. ISBN 1-84037-141-2.
- Lake, A Flying Units of the RAF. Shrewbury, Airlife Publishing Ltd., 1999. ISBN 1-84037-086-6.
- Historic England. "Monument No. 1543704". PastScape. Retrieved 24 March 2015.<templatestyles src="Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css"></templatestyles>
Media related to RAF Caistor at Wikimedia Commons