Reich Commissioner for the Consolidation of German Nationhood
From Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
(Redirected from RKFDV)
The Reich Commissioner for the Consolidation of German Nationhood (German: Reichskommissar für die Festigung deutschen Volkstums, RKF, RKFDV) was an office in Nazi Germany which was held by Reichsführer-SS Heinrich Himmler.
- Overseeing of the final return to the Reich of the Volksdeutche and Auslandsdeutsche (Reichsdeutsche who live abroad)
- Prevention of "harmful influence" of populations alien to the German Volkstum
- Creation of new populated areas settled by Germans, mostly by the returning ones.
- [Robert L. Koehl, RKFDV: German Resettlement and Population Policy 1939–1945. A History of the Reichskommission for the Strengthening of Germandom. Harvard UP, Cambridge (Massachusetts) 1957
- de, Anatomie des SS-Staates, 1965