Rockville is an unincorporated community in Dauphin County, Pennsylvania, United States, at latitude 40.336 and longitude -76.905. The elevation is 328 feet. The community is home to the Rockville Bridge.
Rockville was laid out in 1838.
- Notes and Queries, Historical, Biographical and Genealogical, Relating Chiefly to Interior Pennsylvania. Harrisburg Publishing Company. 1895. p. 19.<templatestyles src="Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css"></templatestyles>
- Pennsylvania's Historical Architecture and Archaeology site photos:  
- Rockville Bridge (photos and information)
- Rockville Arch Bridge at StructuraeLua error in Module:WikidataCheck at line 22: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).
- Rockville Bridge Photos (November 5, 2005)
Lua error in Module:Coordinates at line 668: callParserFunction: function "#coordinates" was not found. (Rockville Bridge) Rockville is on the west side of the bridge.
- Susquehanna River Statue of Liberty replica images
- Stan's Railpix : Conrail Photo Gallery (Rockville Bridge photos from November 1994)
|This Dauphin County, Pennsylvania state location article is a stub. You can help Infogalactic by expanding it.|