United Arab Emirates national rugby union team
|Union||UAE Rugby Association|
| Sri Lanka 13–13 UAE
(23 April 2011)
| UAE 46–31 Kazakhstan
(11 May 2012)
| UAE 0–111 Japan
(13 May 2011)
The United Arab Emirates national rugby union team represents the United Arab Emirates in rugby union. They compete in the annual Asian Five Nations. They were once part of the Arabian Gulf team which consisted of players from various Arab States of the Persian Gulf. In 2011 they were granted membership into the Asian Rugby Football Union and following a successful bid, were granted full membership with the IRB. They are the newest and 100th member to do so.
The United Arab Emirates rugby union caused consternation in the international rugby community when they moved to suppress the competing United Arab Emirates rugby league during their successful 2015 competition.
Asian Rugby Championship
- 2011 Asian Five Nations: 3rd (1 win, 1 draw, 2 losses)
- 2012 Asian Five Nations: 4th (1 win, 3 losses)
- 2013 Asian Five Nations: 5th (4 losses)
- 2014 Asian Five Nations Division 1: 1 loss.
- 2015 Asian Rugby Championship Division 2: 2nd (2 wins, 1 loss)
Cup of Nations
Their Test record against all nations:
Squad to 2013 Asian Five Nations: