Veronica Pedrosa is a broadcast journalist working for Al Jazeera English.
|Education||St Paul's Girls' School|
|Spouse(s)||Mark Phillips (married 1998-)|
Al Jazeera English
- Kuala Lumpur
She has worked for the station since its launch, and was the lead news presenter at the Kuala Lumpur broadcast centre from 2005 in the run-up to the launch to 2010 and the closure of the Malaysian bureau as a broadcast centre. 
In 2013, took a break from her work as a field journalist in the Far East to work for a period as a presenter in Qatar. From the main broadcast centre in Doha, she appeared as a news-anchor and as a host of studio-based discussion programmes, such as the daily programme Inside Story, and the more specialist weekly, Inside Syria. She has also hosted an edition of Talk to Al Jazeera, from Indonesia. In November 2013, she returned to her homeland to cover the aftermath of the super-typhoon in the Philippines.
Mrs. Navarro Pedrosa wrote a critical biography of the then-First Lady Imelda Marcos, during the Martial Law Era in the Philippines. To avoid retribution and political persecution by the regime of the then-President Ferdinand Marcos, the Pedrosa family went into exile in London.
- Accent and all answers the question what's a filipino 27 March 2012. Retrieved 2 February 2014.
- Why Veronica went back to CNN. 1 October 2000 Retrieved 2 February 2014
- Samuel-Azran, Tal (2010). Al-Jazeera and US War Coverage. New York: Peter Lang Publishing Inc. p. 103. ISBN 978-1433108655.<templatestyles src="Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css"></templatestyles>
- "News Presenters - Kuala Lumpur". Aljazeera. Aljazeera Media Network. 4 September 2008. Retrieved 14 September 2015.<templatestyles src="Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css"></templatestyles>
- Yap, Aby (10 March 2012). "Veronica Pedrosa: In the Right Place At the Right Time". Illustradolife. Illustrado Life. Retrieved 14 September 2015.<templatestyles src="Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css"></templatestyles>
- Al Jazeera English - About us - Presenters - Kuala Lumpur
- Al-Jazeera says its English-language news channel will launch Nov. 15
- A new channel arrives
- BBC World dropped by Israeli satellite TV
|This Filipino biographical article related to television is a stub. You can help Infogalactic by expanding it.|