|Coordinates: Lua error in Module:Coordinates at line 668: callParserFunction: function "#coordinates" was not found.|
|Component villages||Aliman, Dunăreni, Floriile, Vlahii|
|• Mayor||Gheorghe Topalu (Social Democratic Party)|
|• Total||126.21 km2 (48.73 sq mi)|
|Time zone||EET (UTC+2)|
|• Summer (DST)||EEST (UTC+3)|
- Dunăreni (historical name: Mârleanu or Mîrleanu until 1968)
- Floriile (historical name: Bac Cuius, Turkish: Bakkuyusu)
- Vlahii (historical name: Vlahchioi)
The territory of the commune also includes the former village of Adâncata (historical name: Polucci), at Lua error in Module:Coordinates at line 668: callParserFunction: function "#coordinates" was not found., disestablished by Presidential Decree in 1977.
At the 2011 census, Aliman had 2,798 Romanians (99.75%), 5 Roma (0.18%), 2 others (0.07%).
Natives of Aliman
- Dan Spătaru, singer
- "Constanta County at the 2011 census" (PDF) (in Romanian). INSSE. February 2, 2012. Retrieved March 8, 2012.CS1 maint: unrecognized language (link)<templatestyles src="Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css"></templatestyles>
- Iorgu Iordan, Nume de locuri Româneşti în Republica Populară Română, Volume 1, p.124. Editura Academiei Republicii Populare Romîne, 1952
|This Constanța County location article is a stub. You can help Infogalactic by expanding it.|