Black Sea (disambiguation)
From Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
|Look up Black Sea in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The Black Sea is an inland sea between southeastern Europe and Asia Minor.
Black Sea may also refer to:
- Black Sea (China), another name for Lake Heihai, a small lake in Qinghai, China
- Black Sea (region), a coastal area of Turkey
- Ann Street, Boston, US, colloquially known as Black Sea
- Black Sea (XTC album), 1980
- Black Sea (Fennesz album), 2008
- Black Sea Studios, a Bulgarian video game developer
- Black Sea (book), a travel/history book by Neal Ascherson
- Black Sea (film), a 2014 British submarine film starring Jude Law
- "The Black Sea", a 1996 song by Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark from the album Universal
- "The Black Sea", a song from We Stood Like Kings' album USSR 1926 (2015), a soundtrack for the silent movie A Sixth Part of the World
- Black Sea, a call sign of Turkish MNG Airlines
- Battle of Mogadishu (1993), also known as the Battle of the Black sea
- Black Sea drainage basin
- History of Black Sea
- Black Sea climate and ecology
- Black Sea trade and economy
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Black Sea.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.