Bogdan (bus company)
Bogdan (Ukrainian: Богдан) is the brand of the Ukrainian buses and trolleybuses made by Bogdan Corporation. The original two front-engine/rear-wheel drive models (Bohdan A091 and Bohdan A092) are powered by Isuzu and marketed outside Ukraine under Isuzu brand. Large city buses, such as the rear-engined Bogdan A145 and Bohdan A1445, are also produced. The production is situated in the city of Cherkasy, although there are plans of moving it to the LuAZ plant in the city of Lutsk. These vehicles are generally serving as marshrutka (routed taxicab / minibus) in former Soviet regions. The plant was originally the Cherkasy Autorepair Plant, which was founded in 1964.
Small class buses
- Bogdan A069
Medium class buses
- Bogdan A092
- Bogdan A092.80 (half-low-floor midibus)
- Bogdan A40162
Large class buses
- Bogdan A1445
- Bogdan A1452
- Bogdan A601.10 (10,6 meter half-low floor)
- Bogdan A701.12 (12,0 meter low floor launched in 2011)
- Bogdan A701.90 (12,0 meter low floor Airport bus). Launched in 2011 or 2012.
Extra large class buses
- Bogdan A231 (production stopped in 2009)
- Bogdan A801.10 (15 meter low-floor), launched in early 2010.
- Bogdan E231 (14,5 meter low-floor with Dynamo DC Motor). Made in 2007-2008, only 8 trolleys were made.
- Bogdan T601.11 (10,6 meter low-floor, with Electrotjazhmash DC Motor). Launched in 2008.
- Bogdan T701.10 (12,0 meter low-floor, with Electrotjazhmash DC Motor). Launched in 2010.
- Bogdan Т701.15 (12,0 meter low-floor, with Pragoimex AC Motor). Launched in 2010.
- Bogdan T701.20 (12,0 meter low-floor, 2 doors, situated in front and rear overhangs. Made for Crimea intercity trolleybus system). Launched in 2011.
- Bogdan T801.10 (15,0 meter low-floor, with a Russian DC motor). Launched in 2009.
- Bogdan T901.10 (18,7 meter low-floor articulated, with 2 Electrotjazhmash DC Motors). Launched in 2010.
Bogdan A144 BC2987AA.jpg
Bogdan A601.10 Lviv Premier.JPG
Bogdan A601.10 Lviv Premier
Bogdan A601 interior 00.jpg
Bogdan A601 interior
Bogdan A601 interior 5.jpg
Bogdan A601 interior
Big bus Bogdan A801.10.JPG
- "Company Overview of Cherkassy Autobus Open Joint Stock Company". Bloomberg Businessweek. Retrieved 2 July 2013.<templatestyles src="Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css"></templatestyles>
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Isuzu Bogdan.|