From Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
|Look up CMOS in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
CMOS is a complementary metal–oxide–semiconductor, a class of integrated circuits.
CMOS may also refer to:
- Nonvolatile BIOS memory, in a personal computer, historically known as CMOS with a CMOS battery
- CMOS sensor, an active pixel sensor in a digital camera
- Credence Systems (former NASDAQ symbol CMOS), a former semiconductor equipment manufacturer
- The Chicago Manual of Style, a publishing style guide
- Canadian Meteorological and Oceanographic Society, a Canadian society dedicated to atmospheric and oceanic sciences
- Contract manufacturing organizations, a company with customizable outsourced manufacturing capabilities
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title CMOS.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.