Category:Canadian academics

From Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
Jump to: navigation, search

An academic is a person who teaches in post-secondary education, or does peer-reviewed academic research, or is a Chancellor /Vice-Chancellor/President of a college or university. Many work at universities as professors, some work at research institutes, a few work for government agencies, and a few work independently.

NOTE: Articles for this category should all be sub-categorized. Only those that lack sufficient information to do so are to be found at the bottom of this page.


This category has the following 31 subcategories, out of 31 total.