|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Dynamical systems.|
Dynamical systems deals with the study of the solutions to the equations of motion of systems that are primarily mechanical in nature; although this includes both planetary orbits as well as the behaviour of electronic circuits and the solutions to partial differential equations that arise in biology. Much of modern research is focused on the study of chaotic systems.
This category has the following 13 subcategories, out of 13 total.
- ► Hamiltonian mechanics (31 P)
- ► Non-equilibrium thermodynamics (24 P)
- ► Random dynamical systems (4 P)
- ► Self-organization (3 C, 26 P)
- ► Thermodynamics (11 C, 148 P)
- ► Vortices (6 C, 43 P)
- ► Waves (6 C, 74 P)
Pages in category "Dynamical systems"
The following 129 pages are in this category, out of 129 total.