|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Liberalism.|
Liberalism is a political philosophy or worldview founded on ideas of liberty and equality. Liberals espouse a wide array of views depending on their understanding of these principles, but generally they support ideas such as free and fair elections, civil rights, freedom of the press, freedom of religion, free trade, and private property.
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
- ► Books about liberalism (8 P)
- ► Classical liberalism (2 C, 56 P)
- ► Federalism (4 C, 41 P)
- ► National liberalism (1 C, 11 P)
- ► Liberal organisations (4 C, 9 P)
Pages in category "Liberalism"
The following 91 pages are in this category, out of 91 total.
- Left-wing politics
- Liberal Assembly
- Liberal autocracy
- Liberal Christianity
- Liberal conservatism
- Liberal democracy
- Liberal eugenics
- Liberal hawk
- Liberal international order
- Liberal legalism
- Liberal neutrality
- Liberal religion
- Liberal socialism
- Liberalism (international relations)
- Liberalism and conservatism in Latin America
- Liberalism in Europe
- Liberty and Property Defence League
- Limousine liberal
- List of liberal theorists