This category is a listing of principles. A principle is statement which is taken to be true at all times and all places where it is applicable. There are principles set forth in many and various fields. Many of them can be better understood as rules, in which case they should be moved to the respective category.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Principles"
The following 62 pages are in this category, out of 62 total.
- Physical law
- Pollyanna principle
- Pontryagin's maximum principle
- Principle of bivalence
- Principle of charity
- Principle of compositionality
- Principle of distributivity
- Principle of explosion
- Principle of least action
- Principle of nonvacuous contrast
- Principle of plenitude
- Principle of sufficient reason