The Restoration Movement is a Christian movement that began on the American frontier during the Second Great Awakening (1790–1870) of the early 19th century. The movement sought to restore the church and "the unification of all Christians in a single body patterned after the church of the New Testament." The movement has since divided into multiple separate groups.
Pages in category "Restoration Movement"
The following 45 pages are in this category, out of 45 total.
- Alexander Campbell (clergyman)
- Thomas Campbell (minister)
- Cane Ridge Revival
- Cane Ridge, Kentucky
- Central India Christian Mission
- Cheneyville, Louisiana
- Christian Association of Washington
- The Christian Chronicle
- Christian Church (Disciples of Christ)
- Christian churches and churches of Christ
- Churches of Christ
- Churches of Christ in Australia
- Jack Cottrell