|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Thought.|
Thought is a mental process which allows beings to model the world, and so to deal with it effectively according to their goals, plans, ends and desires. Concepts akin to thought are sentience, consciousness, idea, and imagination.
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
- ► Evaluation (10 C, 46 P)
- ► Philosophy (12 C, 15 P, 3 F)
- ► Qualities of thought (3 P)
- ► Schools of thought (5 C, 8 P)
- ► Thought experiments (2 C, 26 P)
- ► Visual thinking (7 P)
Pages in category "Thought"
The following 56 pages are in this category, out of 56 total.