Category:Treaties of East Germany
|← Nazi Germany||Germany →|
Treaties concluded or ratified by East Germany (1949–1990). Treaties ratified by East Germany are not automatically applicable to present-day Germany. East Germany ratified treaties as the "German Democratic Republic".
Pages in category "Treaties of East Germany"
The following 72 pages are in this category, out of 72 total.
- Convention on Certain Conventional Weapons
- Chicago Convention on International Civil Aviation
- Convention on the Rights of the Child
- International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights
- Second Optional Protocol to the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights
- CMR Convention
- United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods
- Convention on Long-Range Transboundary Air Pollution
- International Convention for Safe Containers
- Convention for the Suppression of Unlawful Acts against the Safety of Civil Aviation
- Protocol for the Suppression of Unlawful Acts against the Safety of Fixed Platforms Located on the Continental Shelf
- Convention for the Suppression of Unlawful Acts against the Safety of Maritime Navigation
- Seabed Arms Control Treaty
- Single Convention on Narcotic Drugs
- Protocol amending the Single Convention on Narcotic Drugs
- 1926 Slavery Convention
- Supplementary Convention on the Abolition of Slavery
- SOLAS Convention