Category:Treaties of the Socialist Republic of Romania
|← Kingdom of Romania||Romania →|
Treaties concluded by the Socialist Republic of Romania (or the Romanian People's Republic) (1947–89). Unless denounced, a treaty ratified by the Socialist Republic of Romania remains in force for Romania.
Pages in category "Treaties of the Socialist Republic of Romania"
The following 69 pages are in this category, out of 69 total.
- Partial Nuclear Test Ban Treaty
- Patent Cooperation Treaty
- Prevention of Accidents (Seafarers) Convention, 1970
- Protection of Diplomats Convention
- Protection of Wages Convention, 1949
- Protocol Bringing under International Control Drugs outside the Scope of the Convention of 13 July 1931 for Limiting the Manufacture and Regulating the Distribution of Narcotic Drugs
- International Convention for Safe Containers
- Convention for the Suppression of Unlawful Acts against the Safety of Civil Aviation
- Seabed Arms Control Treaty
- Seafarers' Identity Documents Convention, 1958
- Single Convention on Narcotic Drugs
- Protocol amending the Single Convention on Narcotic Drugs
- 1926 Slavery Convention
- Supplementary Convention on the Abolition of Slavery
- Social Policy (Basic Aims and Standards) Convention, 1962
- SOLAS Convention