Ecumenical Christian Centre
|Motto||For the unity of humankind|
|Type||Centre for fostering ecumenical relations. (A Section 25 Company incorporated under the Companies Act 1956)|
|President||Rt.Rev. Dr. Isaac Mar Philoxenos|
|Director||Very Rev. Dr. Cherian Thomas|
|Location||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Lua error in Module:Coordinates at line 668: callParserFunction: function "#coordinates" was not found.
M. A. Thomas, was a Priest of the Mar Thoma Church who had a vision to bring many of the Church societies that were spreading the Gospel onto one single platform. It was also as a result of ecumenism where a greater need for unity among the churches was felt worldwide
ECC is a body corporate registered under the Companies Act 1956 and was incorporated on February 25, 1966 as a company not for profit and falls under the purview of the Registrar of Companies, Karnataka region.
Activities & Programmes
Many programmes are held round the year in ECC related to diverse areas which are of concern to humankind.
- Theology for Our Times
- ECC news
The present executive committee (2007–2008) comprises the following elected members:
- Chairperson - Rev. Dr. Rt. Rev. Dr.Isaac Mar Philoxenos
- Vice-Chairperson - Right Reverend Dr.
- Treasurer - Dr.
- ECC web site, Home Page, Internet, accessed 2 May 2008
- ECC web site, About ECC, Internet, accessed 2 May 2008
- Laravoire Morrow S.T.D., Most Reverend Louis, My Catholic Faith - A manual of religion, My Mission House, Kenosha, Wisconsin  page 156
-  139 ITR 226 (KAR.) in the matter of Ecumenical Christian Centre v. Commissioner of Income-tax.
- ECC brochure
- ECC news, March 2008, Flagship events - Annual General Meeting of the Council, page 3
- Further reading
- Kurien, M. (2002). "A quest for the unknown : a biography of late Rev. Dr. M. A. Thomas, founder director of Ecumenical Christian Centre". Cite journal requires