Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'strict' not found.
|Edward P. Hardin|
July 13, 1922|
St. Louis, Missouri, U.S.A.
|Died||Script error: The function "death_date_and_age" does not exist.
Colleyville, Texas, U.S.A.
|Education||B.S. Chemical Engineering, Texas A&M|
|Occupation||VP U.S. Manufacturing, Mobil Oil|
|Children||Carl Hardin, John Hardin, David Hardin, Fred Hardin|
Edward P Hardin (July 13, 1922-May 13, 2006) was the Vice President of U.S. Manufacturing for Mobil Oil.
Edward P. Hardin, Jr. was born in St. Louis, Missouri on July 13, 1922. He matriculated at Texas A&M University. Before graduating, he enlisted in the United States Army and served in Europe during World War II. For his valor in combat, he was awarded the Silver Star, the Bronze Star, and the Purple Heart.
After his tour of duty, he returned to Texas A&M University and earned a Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering in 1945. He soon began a very successful career with Mobil Oil at the refinery in Beaumont. He worked there for over 40 years, and retired in 1987.
- Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'strict' not found. Inventors: Hardin Jr., Edward P. and Medlin, Richard P.; Assignee: Socony Mobil Oil Co Inc
- Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'strict' not found. Inventors: Richard P. Medlin and Edward P. Hardin, Jr.; Owner: Socony Mobil Oil Company
- Pages with broken file links
- Articles with hCards
- No local image but image on Wikidata
- 1922 births
- 2006 deaths
- American military personnel of World War II
- American chemical engineers
- ExxonMobil people
- Recipients of the Bronze Star Medal
- Recipients of the Purple Heart medal
- Recipients of the Silver Star
- Texas A&M University alumni
- American chief executive stubs