From Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
(Redirected from Egress (disambiguation))
|Look up egress in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Egress may refer to:
- Egress, the right of a person to leave a property
- Egress (signal leakage), the passage of electromagnetic fields through the shield of a coaxial cable
- Egress filtering, in computer networking, monitoring and/or restricting the flow of outbound information
- Egressive sound, a type of sound in human speech
- Egressive case, a type of grammatical case
- Exit (disambiguation)
- Ingress (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Egress.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.