This article does not cite any sources. (March 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|ОАО «Голицынский автобусный завод»|
|Headquarters||Maliye Vyaziomy near Golitsyno, Moscow Region, Russia|
GOLAZ is a Russian bus manufacturer. Its "Golitsynsky Bus Plant" is located in Moscow's Odintsovsky District. Specializes in designing and manufacturing of intercity buses and coaches for large and extra large class. Until 2013, produced and city buses. Buses of this brand were booked for the Olympic games 2014 in Sochi.
Reception / Awards
GOLAZ buses received a number of rewards. GOLAZ-4244 model received the title "Best Domestic Bus 2002 in Russia". In August 2003 GOlAZ received a special prize for the creation of a bus "Cruise". Its flagship model GolAZ AKA-6226.Bus model has received the title of "Russian".
- GOLAZ-LiAZ-5256 (2003- )- A large class motor coach.
- GOLAZ-5291 "Cruise" (2003 -)- A large class tourist bus.
- GOLAZ 6228 (2008- )- Extra large class city bus polunizkopolny triaxial.
- GOLAZ-6228-10 - Motor coach extra large class.
- GOLAZ 5251 "Voyage" (2013- )- A large class of long-distance bus. Production began in the first half of 2011.
- GOLAZ 525110 - Intercity bus class built on Scania K IB chassis. Production began in the first half of 2012.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to GolAZ.|
- GOLAZ AKA Vityaz /GOLAZ AKA Lider (1990-1994) -licensed copy of Mercedes-Benz O303
- GOLAZ 5225 Rossiyanin (1994-2000?) - licensed copy of Mercedes-Benz O405
- GOLAZ AKA 6226 Rossiyanin (1994-2000?) -licensed copy of articulated bus Mercedes-Benz O405G
- GOLAZ 4242 (1999-2002)
- "GolAZ". Bus.ru. Retrieved 2014-05-07.<templatestyles src="Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css"></templatestyles>