|Coordinates||Lua error in Module:Coordinates at line 668: callParserFunction: function "#coordinates" was not found.|
|Motto||"Ons bou in geloof"
("We build in faith")
|Opened||January 9, 1979|
Hoërskool Waterkloof is an Afrikaans high school situated in the eastern suburbs of Pretoria, South Africa. It is known as one of the top schools in Gauteng and has been awarded by the GDE (Gauteng Department of Education) academic school of the year in 2004, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012. It has had a 100% pass rate for the 23 years.
The school opened on January 9, 1979, with 12& teachers, two typists and 216 pupils. The original school buildings were completed on August 3, 1979. The school motto, "Ons bou in geloof" (We build in faith), was formally accepted on July 2, 1979.
- Daantjie Badenhorst (Quiz show champion, journalist and author. Matriculated 1985)
- Willem de Beer (part of the 4x400m team that took part in the final race of the 2012 London Olympic Games; part of the 4x400m team that won silver in the 4x400m relay team at the 2011 World Championships in Athletics at the Daegu Stadium, Daegu)
- Melinda Bam, Miss South Africa (2012)
- Sean Robinson, professional Rugby Union player
- Rohan Janse van Rensburg, professional Rugby Union player
- Francois Brummer, professional Rugby Union player
- Stefan Watermeyer, professional Rugby Union player
|This South Africa school-related article is a stub. You can help Infogalactic by expanding it.|