From Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
|Look up Idiom or idiom in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An idiom is an expression with a figurative meaning.
Idiom may also refer to:
- Idiom (structural nature of language)
- Instrumental idiom, a concept in music
- Programming idiom, a concept in computer science
- Idiom Island, an island in Montana in the Yellowstone River
- Idiom, a company acquired by SDL PLC
- Idiom Neutral
- Idiom in English language
- All pages beginning with "idiom"
- All pages with titles containing idiom
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Idiom.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.