From Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
(Redirected from Intend (disambiguation))
|Look up intend in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Intend, and its variations, may refer to:
- Intendant, the holder of a public administrative office in several countries
- Intended, a person engaged or betrothed to be married
- Intended reader, a member of a target audience
- Intending cross or memorial cross to commemorate an event
- Intend Change, a 1999 consulting business
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Intend.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.